Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Two New Series to Watch for!!!!!

OK, I haven't finished the "End Justifies the Means" series and I haven't released the blog on my crazy Grandma yet (I'm still pulling together stories), but I've been inspired to write two new series! The first one is titled "Hypocritical Rat Bastards!". In this series I will from time to time chime in and highlight blatant hypocrisy in politics. Mostly it'll be from the GOP but the Obama administration is startin' to piss me off is on my watch list, so they could be a target as well. The second series is titled "Republican translations, free of charge". This is a free service in which I will break down, Republican speeches, statements and talking points and translate them to you, the dear reader. This is an important service because the Republican language is full of double speak and code which completely distorts the meaning. Only those who've been indoctrinated or have been given the decoder ring know the true meaning.

So there you have it. Two new series to look forward to. And you thought this was going to be a boring summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree, Disagree or simply comment. We likes em' all.